September 08, 2007

Sweet Home, Ohio

We took a trip back to Ohio to see Mom & Dad Rings, my sister's family, my brother Seth's family, and Scout, our niece.
We had some wonderful food, including the world's best brisket, farm-grown sweet corn, BBQ burgers and brauts, and all the Diet Cokes I could drink... heaven!

We had a great visit with Mom and Dad, and even had a great birthday dinner for my Dad and my sister, Marcie, at her house, with family and lots of friends. We "kids" stayed up til 4:30 in the morning just talking and reminiscing. I didn't think I had the energy for that anymore!!!

Seth, Dad and I all went shopping for computer gear, and it's always fun for me to help get Dad's computer ship-shape. Toni and mom went out shopping, while us guys did our thing.

We got a chance to go to church with Mom and Dad, and it is a privilege to worship with them.

It was a whirlwind trip in the Vette, but we camped over night both ways in Atlanta with Toni's mom, where we also had a nice visit with Toni's Aunt Judy visiting from Iowa.

Here are some pics from the trip:
















Locations of visitors to this page